Monday, May 3, 2010

World's Greatest Grandson!


What?
World's Greatest Grandson is a free comedy show featuring the most interesting stand up comics and sketch groups in NYC.

When?
Every first and third Tuesday of the month, 9pm.

Where?
Van Gogh's Radio Lounge
147 Franklin Street (btwn India & Java)
Greenpoint, Brooklyn
G Train to Greenpoint Ave

Who?
WGG is produced and hosted by beloved American treasure Bill Chambers, who is often joined by his sidekick and co-writer, the legendary NYHC drummer known as R.E.A.

Why?
Why do I do it?
Because I am selfish and lazy, and hosting a show is a great way to make all my favorite comedians come to one place and make me laugh. I think of it like making my own custom playlist.

Why should you check out the show?
Because I have great taste, so the line up is always awesome.
Sometimes I'm even funny.


Your Friend,
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment