Friday, May 21, 2010

My Response To What Happened To The DTBS Dancers

As you are surely aware, The Dare To Be Stupid Dancers were scheduled to be on the WGG show last week.


The DTBSD was a group of morbidly obese adolescent boys, dressed in Hawaiian shirts, who danced around to "Weird Al Yankovic" songs.


By the second or third song, they're usually rolling around on the floor, red-faced from uncontrollable giggling.


Good stuff- that's why I booked them.


They were based out of Plattsburgh, NY, so I knew they chartered a bus to get down here, equipped with external foghorns to blare Weird Al songs. Those kids were slick, I have to say.


The roads upstate are apparently still pretty treacherous from the storms last week, and, consequently, their bus slid out of control somewhere in the Catskills, flipped over a few times, and then caught fire.


Apparently a few of the kids who weren't instantly killed tried to crawl their way out of the wreckage. As a witness described it, "it was like these big balls of fire, with Hawaiian shirts melted over them like cheese... just like fireballs, with little chubby arms and legs flailing around, screaming for their mothers."


"The creepy part was how those foghorns kept blasting 'I Love Rocky Road' at full volume while those fat kids all burned to death... I still see it when I close my eyes."


So anyway, I think my show might be cursed.

First Vincenzo the Monkey commits suicide, and now this.


And for some reason, part of me feels like some of that fat kid blood is on MY hands.


Well, hey, spilled milk, right?


The next World's Greatest Grandson show is Tuesday June 8th- with special musical guests The Cowmen!!!


Love,

bc


No comments:

Post a Comment